There is something very special about serving Batts Hill Gin soaked fruit at the end of the meal. Easy. Boozy & Beautiful.
- 4 Plums, halved and stoned
- 4 apricots, halved and stoned
- 4 nectarines or peaches, halved and stoned
- 5 tbls Batts Hill Cucumber and Clementine Gin
- Half tsp of caraway seeds
- 10 mint leaves
- 200g of Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp honey
- Hand full of mixed nuts (optional)
- Put all the fruit, mint and caraway seeds in a large bowl and drizzle 3 tablespoons of Batts Hill Cucumber and Clementine Gin over it- give it a tumble and let this marinade for an hour or two.
- Now remove the fruit and grill on a hot griddle pan turning once for about 2 –3 min a side depending on the ripeness.
- Now it is time to Flambé the fruit- this will add a great depth of flavour to the dish. Pour the remaining gin over the fruit, give it a swirl and tip the pan slightly towards the flame of the stove until it ignites the alcohol 🔥
- Set the fruit aside
- Take the marinading liquid and mix through the yogurt, gently folding it through.
- Plate a big spoon of yogurt in the bottom of a plate and stack the different fruit in a neat pile
- Finish with a teaspoon of drizzled honey and top with some nuts, if you wish.