Have you ever wished you could combine your gin and tonic with your love of pancakes?
The combination of our Batts Hill Cucumber and Clementine Gin and Fever Tree's Mediterranean Tonic Water with its delicate floral blend of flowers, fruits & herbs make a delicious sauce to spoon over your pancakes. It is everything you've always dreamed of for dessert; tart, zesty and "flipping" more-ish!
- 50ml Batts Hill Cucumber and Clementine Gin
- 200ml Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic water
- 1 ½ tablespoon Demerara sugar
- 20ml fresh lemon juice
- Take 2 glasses fill one with ice.
- In both, give them a double shot of Batts Hill Cucumber and Clementine.
- Now add the Fever Tree mixers.
- Next get a saucepan, empty the gin and tonic without the ice in it.
- Add a tablespoon and a half of demerara sugar and a squeeze of lemon juice, about 20ml.
- Reduce to about half.
- Spoon the sauce over your pancake and enjoy with the remaining G&T
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below 👇
Delano & Brad