We have reinvented the espresso martini, replacing the vodka with our Surrey Dry Gin and we think it’s absolutely delicious.
- 50ml Batts Hill gin
- 25ml *sugar syrup
- 50ml cold espresso
- fresh coffee beans (or an orange twist) to garnish
- In a shaker filled with ice add all the ingredients
- Shake very well until cold. Look for the ‘crema’, aka foam on top of a good espresso. This is made by shaking the drink a little harder than normal.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh coffee beans
- Sip & Enjoy