If you’re planning a romantic meal, you’ll need a romantic drink, and this pink sangria recipe made with Batts Hill Cucumber & Clementine Gin will definitely help set the mood.
It is fun, sweet, attractive, and very enjoyable.
- 2 Nectarines stoned and chopped
- 200g Strawberries
- Juice 1 orange
- 3-5 mint sprigs
- 750 ml bottle rose' cava
- 75ml Batts Hill Cucumber & Clementine gin
- 1 ½ tablespoon of caster sugar
- Put all the ingredients, except the mint in a large jug.
- Stir well and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add the mint leave just before serving
Enjoy over a candlelit dinner, serve as an aperitif before the main meal, or just cozy up on the couch with a glass.
Happy Valentines Day!